|Full name||Nicolás Galvis Llano|
|Date of birth||9 April 1997|
|Place of birth||Bogotá, Colombia|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2004–||St. Catharines Concord|
|2015||Niagara Purple Eagles|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 September 2019|
Early and personal life
Galvis played youth football for Once Caldas between the ages of five and seven, and with St. Catharines Concord from the age of seven. In April 2013 he and two teammates (including Adam Bouchard) left Oakville SC to sign for Uruguayan club Defensor Sporting.
He was called up by the Candian senior team in June 2017.
He was named to Canada's provisional 40-man roster for the 2017 Gold Cup, but was ultimately not called up for the tournament.
- Nicolás Galvis at Soccerway. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Profile". Canadian Soccer Association. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- Daniel Girard (23 April 2013). "Young trio from Oakville Soccer Club chasing pro dreams in Uruguay". The Star. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Profile". FootballDatabase.eu. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "MEN'S SOCCER ANNOUNCES 2015 RECRUITING CLASS". Niagra Purple Eagles. 4 February 2015. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Valour FC ink midfielders Nicolás Galvis and Néstor Navia". Valour FC. 26 February 2019. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- "Canada Soccer releases 40-man Provisional List for CONCACAF Gold Cup". Canada Soccer. 6 June 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2019.