|Born||17 December 2000|
|Club||Newcastle Swim Team|
In 2018, Pyle won his first gold at the British Championships held in Edinburgh in the 50 metre backstroke. He won a bronze in the 100 metre backstroke at the European Junior Championships in Helsinki in a personal best time of 54.69.
Pyle had his debut on a senior British team at the 2018 European Championships in Glasgow. He was part of the British quartet with Adam Peaty, James Guy and Duncan Scott in the final of the men's 4 × 100 metre medley relay which they won, earning Pyle his first senior European title. He won a further gold in the 4×100 metre mixed medley relay as part of the team, only swimming in the preliminaries but not in the final.
- Sharma, Sonia (29 August 2016). "Tyneside's Olympians of the future poised to take part in national School Games". Chronicle Live.
- "British Swimming Championships: James Guy defends 200m butterfly title". BBC Sport. 1 March 2018.
- "Anderson Delivers Gold in Helsinki". British Swimming. 5 July 2018.
- Keith, Braden (9 August 2018). "Great Britain Breaks European Championship Record in Men's Medley". Swim Swam.
- "Record-breaking gold for mixed medley swim team". Swimming.org. 6 August 2018.
- Nick Pyle at British Swimming