News World India
News World India (Hindi: न्यूज़ वर्ल्ड इंडिया) is free to air 24-hour national news channel. The channel is owned by F7 Broadcast Private Limited. News World India focuses on news that touches the day-to-day life of masses. About Us|access-date=2019-02-26}}</ref>
|News World India |
न्यूज़ वर्ल्ड इंडिया
|Owned by||F7 Broadcast Pvt. Ltd.|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Broadcast area||PAN India |
|Headquarters||Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Airtel digital TV|
|Den Channel||No. 312 (UP, UK)|
|DigiCable Channel||No. 225 (Mumbai, Maharashtra)|
|NXT Digital||Not Available in Mumbai Suburban (Dadar , Khar , Kandivali , Andheri )|
|Den Channel||No. 326 (Mum, MH)|
|JPR Digital||No. 185 (Mum, MH)|
|DIGI Space||No. 176 (Mum, MH)|
|SSS Channel||No. 172 (Mum, MH)|
|Hathway Channel||No. 226 (Mum, MH)|
|Digicable||No. 205 (MP Bhopal), No. 307 (Indore), No. 225 (Jabalpur)|
|News World India Live TV||Watch Live|
F7 Broadcast Pvt. Ltd. started a channel called News World India in 2015. From September 2015, it stopped providing content to television channels and started its own television channel News World India.
News World India is a national Hindi news channel from F7 Broadcast Pvt. Ltd. Earlier the channel operation was being carried out from Laxmi Studio in Film City, Noida. Currently, the channel has been shifted to Sector-4, Noida. The channel is positioned as people's channel and is unbiased on political grounds. It is different from already existing debate channels and poses itself to be research oriented. The channel is quite brand conscious in terms of bringing in advertisers.
News World India is the flagship channel of the News World India Network. The National Hindi language channel aims to cut through the chaos and offers news to the upwardly mobile Indian middle class in an interesting, engaging and interactive manner without any exaggeration or shrillness attached to it. The language is simple yet subtle.
Launched in Oct 2015, News World India has been able to carve a niche for itself with its classy, sensitive programming. A distinguishing feature of the channel is the amount of international coverage offered which is necessary for an increasingly globalised world. Besides on-the-hour news bulletins, News World India offers insightful shows helmed by experienced television personalities.
F7 Broadcast has made several Documentaries, CSR Films and Business / Corporate Films.
News World India & The CSR Journal
News World India has collaborated with The CSR Journal. The CSR Journal is a digital news publication headquartered in Mumbai, India. The CSR Journal works with policymakers, not-for-profit organizations, non-governmental organizations, leading corporate houses and various stakeholders. With this collaboration, News World India has extended its reach in Central India (Madhya Pradesh) by launching a news studio at Indore.
News World India is available in following networks.
- Tata Sky
- Airtel DTH
- Den Cable UP
- Den Cable Uttarakhand
- DigiCable Mumbai
- DigiCable Bhopal & Madhya Pradesh
- DigiCable Indore
- DigiCable Jabalpur
- JPR Digital Mumbai & Maharashtra
- DIGI Space Mumbai & Maharashtra
- SSS Mumbai & Maharashtra
- Hathway Mumbai & Maharashtra
Ajita Jain joined as an Executive Editor and relaunched the channel successfully in September 2018 as a part of her second innings. She brings with her the vast experience of broadcast journalism on national and international level along with her expertise as a highly balanced News Anchor.
- List of Hindi language television channels
- List of Television Stations in India
- Tomar, Pradeep. "Complete Indian Satellite TV Channels List". Retrieved 2016-10-06.
- "Get The Current News In India- News World India | NWI". newsworldindia.in. Retrieved 2016-10-06.
- "Shailesh Kumar steps down as editor-in-chief & CEO of News World India". 2016-06-27. Retrieved 2016-10-06.
- "Shailesh Kumar to head new Hindi news channel, News World India | Best Media Info, News and Analysis on Indian Advertising, Marketing and Media Industry". www.bestmediainfo.com. Retrieved 2016-10-06.
- www.exchange4media.com. "F7 Broadcast to split up with Focus TV, to launch News World India". Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "News World India | F7 Broadcast Pvt. Ltd". www.f7broadcast.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- Journal, The CSR (2017-03-03). "News Studio Launch in Indore, Madhya Pradesh: The CSR Journal-News World India - The CSR Journal". The CSR Journal. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- Journal, The CSR (2017-03-04). "The CSR Journal - News World India extend their partnership to Madhya Pradesh - The CSR Journal". The CSR Journal. Retrieved 2017-07-14.