News24 is a Bangladeshi pay television channel. It started operation in 2016. It is located in Bashundhara Residential Area, Baridhara, Dhaka and it is a subsidiary of East West Media Group owned by Bashundhara Group.
|Launched||28 July 2016|
|Picture format||4K (UHDTV) |
|4000 H 30000|
NEWS24 started test runs from 26 March 2016. The Channel was officially launched on 28 July 2016.
Sayem Sobhan is the managing director and Naem Nizam is the CEO of News24. Shahnaz Munni is the chief news editor.
- "Logo of new TV channel News24 unveiled". thedailystar.net. The Daily Star. 20 February 2016. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "NEWS24 begins test run - Bashundhara Group". Bashundhara Group. 26 March 2016. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "Satellite TV channel News24 launched - Bashundhara Group". bashundharagroup.com. Bashundhara Group. 28 July 2016. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "13 TV channels await approval". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "India, Bangladesh face same challenges in journalism". banglanews24.com. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "Free journalism training for female graduates begins at IJC". thedailystar.net. The Daily Star. 9 April 2016. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.