Neo Chwee Kok
Neo Chwee Kok, John Paul (Chinese: 梁水国; pinyin: Liáng Shuǐguó; 31 May 1931 – 23 January 1987) was a Singaporean swimmer who competed in the 1952 Summer Olympics. He was ranked third in a list of Singapore's 50 Greatest Athletes of the Century by The Straits Times in 1999.
|Full name||Neo Chwee Kok, John Paul|
|Born||31 May 1931|
|Died||23 January 1987 55) (aged|
- "Obituary - Mr Neo Chwee Kok, John Paul". The Straits Times. 24 January 1987. p. 30.
- Aplin, Nick; et al. (2012). Suryadinata, Leo (ed.). Southeast Asian Personalities of Chinese Descent: A Biographical Dictionary. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies. pp. 759–762.
- "Here's the full list". The Straits Times. 19 December 1999. p. 52.
- Johnson, Albert (24 January 1987). "Flying Fish' Chwee Kok dies". The Straits Times. p. 31.
- Jalleh Jr, Ken (1 February 1987). "Death ends an illustrious era, but Chwee Kok's legacy lives on". The Straits Times. p. 19.