|Born||4 August 1987|
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Early life and background
Bhatt's father and grandfather are lawyers. He studied law in Government Law College, Mumbai. Acting and dance have always been his passion. He told Times of India that education is something which will always stand by him in good stead. He joined Namit Kapoor's acting school to learn the technical aspects of acting. Bhatt is also trained in gymnastics, capoeira, and he reportedly learnt the art for a flexible body.
Bhatt starred in Kaboom a dance reality show as a participant where he won the first place. Catapulting to fame through the cult dance show Boogie Woogie, his passion led him to one show after the other. He debuted with Arslaan on Sony Television in the year 2008. He got fame by serials like 12/24 Karol Bag and Gulaal where he played the character of Abhinav Taneja and Kesar and praised by the audiences a lot His performance as Lakshman, the soul of Ram in Ramayan was widely appreciated. The show was immensely popular in Indonesia and hence Bhatt, together with his Ramayan co-stars, were invited to perform in a special stage show and fan meeting tour in Jakarta organised by antv. He has played many challenging roles, one of them being Zakir in Diya Aur Baati Hum and was last seen in a daily soap playing the lead role in Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi as Bhushan Pethawala. He was also seen in episodic series of Zindagi Wins and Pyar Tune Kya Kiya. His debut film Bhanwar is an untold story of a folk puppeteer in modern Gujarat. In 2018, he portrayed the role of Ranveer Singh Vaghela in Colors TV's Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop.
|Boogie Woogie||Sony TV|
|2009||Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Woh Rab Ki Marzi||Sumer/Veer||Sahara One|
|2009–10||12/24 Karol Bagh||Abhinav Tarneja||Zee TV|
|2011||Nach Le Ve With Saroj Khan||Participant||NDTV Imagine|
|2012||Gumrah End Of Innocence||Aditya||Channel V|
|2013||Savdhaan India||Life OK|
|2014||Yeh Hai Aashiqui||Pratyush||Zindagi Wins|
|2014–15||Diya Aur Baati Hum||IPS Zakir Siddiqui||Star Plus|
|2015||Zindagi Wins||Avinash||Zindagi Wins|
|Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi||Bhushan Pethewala||Zee TV|
|Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya 6||Shankar||Zing|
|2018–19||Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop||Ranveer Singh Vaghela||Colors TV|
|2010||Zee Rishtey Awards||Favorite Naya Sadasya (Male)||12/24 Karol Bagh||Won|
|2018||Gujarati Iconic Film Awards||Best Male Debut Of The Year||Bhanwar||Won|
- "Neil hatt return to television with a negative role". Times of India. 24 August 2018.
- "Neil Bhatt has no regrets with Aslaan". filmibeat. 21 November 2008.
- "I haven't found my kind of girl so far: Neil Bhatt". The Times of India. 8 January 2014.
- "TV actors pack a punch". The Times of India. 17 August 2013.
- "Neil Bhatt in Zee TV's family drama". The Indian Express. 9 January 2015. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "I don't regret playing Laxman: Neil Bhatt". The Times of India. 29 January 2013.
- "Neil Bhatt the cast of Ramayan series". Tribun News. 10 December 2014.
- "The casts of Ramayan entertained international fans with "Mahacinta" show". Antara News. 9 December 2014.
- "Neil Bhatt's live stage performance in Mahacinta show". Tribun News. 13 December 2014.
- "Neil Bhatt helped to rescue cast and crew from the recent fire on the sets of Diya Aur Baati Hum". BollywoodLife. 9 July 2014.
- "Neil Bhatt and Sreejita talk about new show 'Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi'". The Times of India. 29 April 2015.
- "I want to find my own space: Neil Bhatt". Deccan Chronicle. 10 January 2016.
- "Bhanwar". IMDb. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "Bhanwar". The Times of India.