Neal Communities is a privately held, Lakewood Ranch, Florida-based, land development and home building company founded in 1970. The company has built over 10,000 new homes and 11,000 home sites in Southwest Florida in Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, Lee & Collier Counties.
|Industry||Land development and home building|
Lakewood Ranch, Florida,
- Angermann, Chris. "A Builder Flourishes in Downturn." Sarasota Herald Tribune 7 Jan. 2012, Weekend ed., Real Estate sec. Print.
- Bubil, Harold. "Cottage Industry." Sarasota Herald Tribune 3 Apr. 2011, Real Estate sec. Print.
- Eubanks, Pam. "Inside Central Park." East County Observer [Lakewood Ranch] 15 June 2010. Print.
- Eubanks, Pam. "Neal Communities — Business of the Year." Observer Group - "The Sandies" [Lakewoood Ranch] 5 Oct. 2011: 8. Print.
- Jones Jr., James A. "The 8000th Mark." Bradenton Herald [Lakewood Ranch] 12 Mar. 2011, LWR/Business sec.: 2. Print.
- Lakewood Ranch Builder Neal Communities Lauded by Magazine. Sarasota Herald Tribune. 4 Jan. 2012. Web.
- "Neal Communities: It Takes The Right Team To Create Beautiful Homes and Successful Neighborhoods." Review. Living Out East and On the Bay Nov. 2010: 2. Print.
- Orenstein, Jeff. "Neal Communities: Green Stewardship In Action." Editorial. Living Out East and On the Bay Sept. 2010. Print.
- Puente, Mark. "Building Through The Bust." St. Petersburg Times 12 June 2011, Main — Front Page sec. Print.
- Salman, Josh. "LWR Builder Earns National Recognition." Lakewood Ranch Herald 6 Jan. 2012, Business sec. Print.
- Sauer, Matt. "Magazine Calls Neal 'America's Best'" Sarasota Herald Tribune 5 Jan. 2012, Business sec. Print.
- Vogel, Mike. "Florida's Home Builders: Post-Bubble." Editorial. Florida Trend 1 Nov. 2010. Print.