Nature and Culture
Nature and Culture is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by Berghahn Books that covers the historical and contemporary relationships that societies have with nature. The editors-in-chief are Sing C. Chew and Matthias Gross. The publication themes include cultural reactions and conceptions of nature, ecological restoration, ecological time, as well as political and socio-technical arrangements of landscapes. Some new directions of the journal include environmental technologies and renewable energy cultures.
|Discipline||Environmental sociology, environmental studies, cultural studies, Science, technology, and society|
|Edited by||Sing C. Chew, Matthias Gross|
|ISO 4||Nat. Cult.|
Indexing and abstracting
Nature and Culture is indexed and abstracted in:
- Abstracts in Anthropology
- Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature
- Anthropological Index
- British Humanities Index
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- Sociological Abstracts
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences
- TOC Premier
- "Nature+ Culture Publication Themes" (PDF). Journals.berghahnbooks.com. Retrieved 2015-07-03.
- "Nature and Culture: ingentaconnect Table Of Contents". Ingentaconnect.com. Retrieved 2015-07-03.