National Register of Historic Places listings in St. Joseph County, Michigan
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in St. Joseph County, Michigan.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in St. Joseph County, Michigan, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
Listings Formerly Located in St. Joseph County
The following listings were located in St. Joseph County at the time they were placed on the Register, but have since moved to other locations.
|Name on the
|Image||Date listed||Current Location||Location when Listed||Description|
|1||M-86–Prairie River Bridge||February 4, 2000
|Crystal Springs Street over the Dowagiac River, Pokagon Township, Michigan
|M-86 over the Prairie River 41°55'08"N 85°28'54"W||This camelback truss bridge, constructed in 1923, was originally located on Telegraph Road over the Rouge River. It was moved to the M-86 location in St. Joseph County in 1938/39 and was in place for nearly 80 years. In 2016/2017, it was moved again, 50 miles away to Crystal Springs Street over the Dowagiac River in Cass County.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in St. Joseph County, Michigan.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.