National Register of Historic Places listings in St. Clair County, Michigan
Listings Formerly Located in St. Clair County
The following listings were located in St. Clair County at the time they were placed on the Register, but have since moved to other locations.
|Name on the
|Image||Date listed||Current Location||Location when Listed||Description|
|1||Indian Trail Road–Belle River Bridge||January 28, 2000
|Steel Bridge Research, Inspection, Training and Engineering Center, S. Sharon Chapel Rd., West Lafayette, Indiana
|Indian Trail Rd. over Belle River 42°46′30″N 82°32′58″W||Removed and replaced in 2008, then moved to West Lafayette, Indiana in 2015.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in St. Clair County, Michigan.|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- The NRIS lists Fort Gratiot as "Address Restricted," but a historical marker placed along Thomas Edison Parkway, and historical atlases, indicate the location. Geo-coordinates are approximate.
- Oliver F. Waegon (1871), Combination Atlas Map of St. Clair County (PDF), Everts & Stewart, p. 22
- Bob Gross (April 7, 2015). "County had 83 'deficient' bridges in 2014". Times Herald.
- "Wadhams Road Bridge". HistoricBridges.org. Retrieved November 20, 2017.
- Bob Gross (April 11, 2015). "Old China Township bridge is going to Purdue". The Times Herald.