National Register of Historic Places listings in Kent County, Michigan
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Grand Rapids City Hall||Unknown|
|1970||35 Lyon St., NW
|Grand Rapids||Demolished in December 1969.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Kent County, Michigan.|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location is given by NPS on their website, maps show it in "Indian Mound Park"; the NRIS lists the property as "Address Restricted"
- Staff. "Rood Building". State Historic Preservation Office. Michigan State Housing Development Authority. Archived from the original on July 7, 2013. Retrieved May 12, 2013. the NRIS lists the property as "Address Restricted"