National Register of Historic Places listings in Ingham County, Michigan
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Ingham County, Michigan.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Ingham County, Michigan, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 51 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Benjamin Davis House||Unknown|
|1972||528 S. Washington Ave.
|Lansing||Demolished in 1972.|
|2||Reo Motor Car Company Plant||June 2, 1978|
|July 31, 1985||2100 S. Washington St.
|Lansing||Demolished by January 14, 1980. Formerly a National Historic Landmark.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Ingham County, Michigan.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.