National Register of Historic Places listings in Allegan County, Michigan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Allegan County, Michigan.|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- The NRIS gives the location of the Hacklander site as "Address Restricted." However, references (i.e., Elizabeth B. Garland; Robert G. Kingsley, Archaeological Survey to Determine Prehistoric Settlement Patterns in Allegan County, Michigan: 1978 Field Season, Michigan History Division Department of State, Lansing, Michigan) make it clear that the site is located at the Hacklander River Access Site. Geo-coordinates are approximate.
- The NPS lists the Hennipin as "Address Restricted." However, the MSRA gives the geo-coordinates.