|Full name||Nathan Turvey|
|Date of birth||17 October 1977|
|Original team(s)||South Fremantle|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1999.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Hawthorn selected Turvey in the 1996 AFL Draft from South Fremantle in the West Australian Football League (WAFL) with the 29th overall selection. He only played three games for Hawthorn in his first season due to finger tendon injuries. After only seven more games in 1999, the long-kicking left footer was delisted by Hawthorn prior to the 2000 season.
After a year in South Australia playing for South Adelaide, Turvey then returned to Western Australian where he continued to play for South Fremantle until 2003. He is also a highly rated harness racing trainer and driver, based in Narrogin, Western Australia.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2002). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers: every AFL/VFL player since 1897 (4th ed.). Melbourne, Victoria: Crown Content. p. 655. ISBN 1-74095-001-1.
- "The Draft - How Your Club Fared". The Age. 25 October 1996. p. 32.
- Niall, Jake (29 February 2000). "Hawthorn Preview". The Age. p. Sport 2.
- "SFFC Player Records" (PDF). southfremantlefc.com.au. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 February 2014.
- "Mixed fortunes for Turvey". harness.org.au.
- Turvey Heading For The Top (10 July 2009)
- Nathan Turvey's playing statistics from AFL Tables