Stewart-Jarrett in 2012
Nathan Lloyd Stewart-Jarrett
4 December 1985
London, England, UK
|Alma mater||Central School of Speech and Drama|
Stewart-Jarrett made his professional stage debut with a number of roles in Brixton Stories at the Lyric, Hammersmith, and has also appeared on stage in The History Boys at the National Theatre. In 2012, he appeared in the revival of Pitchfork Disney. In 2009, he joined the cast of Misfits as Curtis Donovan. In 2012, he was the last remaining original Misfits cast member on the show, until he was written out during the fourth series. He starred in the conspiracy thriller series Utopia. He also appeared in a music video by Years&Years called "Real" released in 2014. In 2019, Stewart-Jarrett played the lead role in Mope, a film about the real-life crime story of pornographic actor Steve Driver.
|2011||Will You Marry Me?||Dillon||Short film|
|2018||Vita and Virginia||Ralph Partridge|
|2019||The Kid Who Would Be King||Mr. Kepler|
|2007–2010||Casualty||Tunde / Luke Whitby||2 episodes|
|2009||Coming Up||Sam||1 episode|
|2009||The Bill||Georgie||1 episode|
|2009–2012||Misfits||Curtis Donovan||25 episodes|
|2013||The Paradise||Christian Cartwright||1 episode|
|2013–2014||Utopia||Ian Johnson||12 episodes|
|2015||Prey||DC Richard Iddon||3 episodes|
|2016||Houdini and Doyle||Elias Downey||1 episode|
|2017||Famous in Love||Barrett Hopper||Recurring role|
|2019||Four Weddings and a Funeral||Tony||Recurring role|
|2006||Brixton Stories||Wordmonger||Lyric Hammersmith, London; professional theatre debut|
|2007||The Little Foxes||Cal||Perth Theatre, Scotland|
|2007||Big White Fog||Older Phil/Count Cotton||Almeida Theatre, London|
|2007–2008||The History Boys||Crowther||Wyndham's Theatre, West End debut|
|2008||Wig Out!||Wilson||Royal Court Theatre, West End|
|2009||The Tin Horizon||Saul||Theatre503, London|
|2010||The Children's Monologues||Old Vic Theatre, London|
|2012||The Pitchfork Disney||Cosmo Disney||Arcola Theatre, Off West End|
|2017||Angels in America||Belize||National Theatre - Lyttelton, London|
|2018||Angels in America||Belize||Neil Simon Theatre, Broadway debut; transfer of the National Theatre production|
|2017||Anansi Boys||Spider||6 episodes|
- "Mope Sundance 2019 review". 2019-02-05.
- "Production of The Little Foxes". Theatricalia.com. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Review of Big White Fog at Almeida London 2007". London Theatre Guide. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "The History Boys London theatre stage show". www.thisistheatre.com. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Wig Out!". Official London Theatre. 1 December 2008. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Sierz, Aleks (20 April 2009). "The Tin Horizon review at Theatre 503 London". The Stage. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Lipton, Brian Scott (5 November 2010). "Danny Boyle to Direct Gemma Arterton, Ben Kingsley, Eddie Redmayne, et al. in Old Vic's The Children's Monologues". TheaterMania.com. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "The Pitchfork Disney". Arcola Theatre. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Billington, Michael (4 May 2017). "Angels in America review – Garfield and Lane excel in Kushner's surreal epic". The Guardian. Retrieved 9 May 2018.