|Written by||Rizwan Ahmed|
|Directed by||Adeel Siddiqui|
|Country of origin||Pakistan|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||29|
|Camera setup||Multi-camera setup|
|Running time||approx. 40 minutes|
|Production company(s)||MD Productions|
|Distributor||Hum Network Limited|
|Original network||Hum TV|
|Picture format||PAL (576i)|
|Original release||23 July 2019|
- Ali Abbas as Aamir; Jameel and nafisa's son in law, dua's husband, faria's brother in law
- Saboor Aly as Dua; Jameel's and nafisa daugter, farhat and faria's sister, aamir's wife
- Hajra Yamin as Farhat; Jameel and nafisa's daughter, dua and faria's older sister
- Waseem Abbas as Jameel; Farhat dua and faria's father, nafisa's husband, aamir's father in law
- Ali Ansari as Meerab; Dua's love interest
- Haris Waheed as Raheel; A servant in the house
- Ayesha Khan
- Rashida Tabassum
- Ali Tariq
- Amna Malik
- Qamar Ul Islam
- Farah Nadir
- Staff, Images (2019-07-22). "Saboor Aly will play a rape survivor in Hum TV's Naqab Zan". DAWN. Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "SaboorAly to play a gut-wrenching in 'NaqabZan'". The Nation. 2019-07-16. Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "Hajra Yamin's character in Naqab Zan to have multiple shifts". The News International. 2019-05-15. Retrieved 2019-08-08.
- "Naqab Zun: An Interesting Yet Heavy Plot". Masala News. Retrieved 2019-08-08.