Nagatachō (永田町 Nagata-chō) is a district of Tokyo, Japan, located in Chiyoda Ward. It is the location of the Diet of Japan and the Prime Minister's residence (Kantei). The Supreme Court of Japan is located in neighboring Hayabusachō. Nagatachō's name is often used to refer figuratively to the Japanese government, as opposed to Kasumigaseki which refers to the administration.
Companies based in Nagatachō
The Swiss House, the Japanese offices of Swiss International Air Lines, are located in the Sanno Park Tower Annex.
- National Diet Library
- Cabinet Office
- Headquarters of the Liberal Democratic Party (Japan)
- Hie Shrine
- Hibiya High School
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
- Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - located in neighboring Nagatachō
- Kajima - in Moto-Akasaka
- Suntory - in Akasaka
- Tokyo Broadcasting System (TBS) - in Akasaka
- Komatsu Limited - in Akasaka