Nadeen El-Dawlatly (born 22 June 1993 in Doha, Qatar) is an Egyptian table tennis player. She plays for El-Ahly Club in Cairo. She qualified for the London 2012 Olympic Games with her result at the 2011 All-Africa Games.
|Full name||Nadeen Ahmed Ali El-Dawlatly|
|Born||22 June 1993|
|Playing style||Shakehand, Offensive|
|Highest ranking||250 (October 2011)|
|Club||Ahly Club, Cairo|
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lb; 9.0 st)|
El-Dawlatly was born into a table tennis family. Both her parents and her siblings were successful table tennis players. She began playing aged 7 at the Ahly Club Table Tennis School under the supervision of her father.
African Junior Table Tennis Championships
African U21 Championships
All Africa Games
- ITTF World Ranking (Retrieved 15 November 2011).
- Players qualified for the 2012 London Olympic Games Archived 4 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine (Retrieved 15 November 2011).
- Nadeen El-Dawlatly at the International Table Tennis Federation
- Nadeen El-Dawlatly at the International Olympic Committee
- Nadeen El-Dawlatly at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Fan Page on Facebook