NSW Land Registry Services
NSW Land Registry Services (NSW LRS) is the business name of Australian Registry Investments (ARI), the operator of land titling and registry services in the Australian state of New South Wales. It is responsible for the state's land titles and property information and operates the registry under a 35-year concession with the Government of New South Wales, which started on 1 July 2017.
|Predecessor||New South Wales Land and Property Information|
|Founded||1 July 2017|
1 Prince Albert Road, Sydney,
|New South Wales|
|Services||Titling & Land registration services|
|Owner||First State Super|
The Infrastructure Fund
Royal Bank of Scotland Pension Fund
UTA Registry Investments Trust.
Australian Registry Investments was granted the right to operate the titling and registry operations of New South Wales in April 2017, under a 35-year concession which commenced on 1 July 2017. ARI is a consortium of First State Super, The Infrastructure Fund, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Pension Fund, and Utilities Trust of Australia (UTA) Registry Investments Trust, all of whom are represented on the Board of Directors.
The Office of the Registrar General regulates NSW LRS as the operator of the NSW land titles registry under a regulator operator model. The Registrar General monitors NSW LRS's operation of the land titles registry in respect of defined service levels, KPIs and the security of the data..
NSW LRS was formerly known as New South Wales Land and Property Information (NSW LPI). The LPI was renamed to NSW Land Registry Services in December 2017.
NSW LRS operates the NSW land titles registry on behalf of the State Government and the people of New South Wales. The land titles registry underpins the state’s secure, efficient and guaranteed system of land ownership. NSW LRS create and maintain land titles information and sell land information products and services.
The community, business and government rely on this information for a variety of purposes including land management, conveyancing, property development, investment, local planning, state economic and social development and historical research.
- "Change of Business Name from 1 December 2017" (PDF). NSW Land Registry Services. September 2017. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "About Us". NSW Land Registry Services. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "NSW Land Registry pushes SAP into the cloud". ITNews. 25 June 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Title guarantee". Registrar General. 2017-08-15. Retrieved 2019-07-23.
- "Regulator". Registrar General. 2018-04-23. Retrieved 2019-07-23.
- About Us, Registrar General NSW, Retrieved 15 January 2018
- Past Projects, The Treasury NSW, Retrieved 15 January 2018