Murder in Eden (film)
Murder in Eden is a 1961 British mystery film directed by Max Varnel and starring Ray McAnally, Catherine Feller and Yvonne Buckingham. The screenplay involves the murder of an art critic and subsequent hunt for the killer.
|Murder in Eden|
|Directed by||Max Varnel|
|Produced by||Bill Luckwell|
|Written by||H.E. Burden|
|Based on||a story by John Haggarty|
|Music by||Wilfred Burns|
|Cinematography||Walter J. Harvey|
|Edited by||Robert Jordan Hill (as Robert Hill)|
Bill and Michael Luckwell Ltd.
|Distributed by||J. Arthur Rank Film Distributors (UK)|
After he discovers a famous painting is fake, a noted art critic is killed by a hit-and-run driver. Inspector Sharkey of Scotland Yard joins forces with French magazine reporter Geneviève Beaujean to investigate.
- Ray McAnally ... Inspector Sharkey
- Catherine Feller ... Geneviève Beaujean
- Yvonne Buckingham ... Vicky Woolf
- Norman Rodway ... Michael Lucas
- Mark Singleton ... Arnold Woolf
- Jack Aranson ... Bill Robson
- Robert Lepler ... Max Aaronson, Art Critic
- Angela Douglas ... Beatnik
- Francis O'Keefe ... Sgt. Johnson
- Noel Sheridan ... Frenchman Jack
- Ronald Walsh ... Bodyguard
- John Sterling ... Art Expert
- Frank O'Donovan ... Manservant
- Eithne Lydon ... Receptionist
- "Murder in Eden". BFI.
- "Murder in Eden (1962) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Murder In Eden". TVGuide.com.