Murder by the Clock
Murder by the Clock is a 1931 American pre-Code murder mystery film starring William "Stage" Boyd and Lilyan Tashman. The film is based on the novel of the same name by Rufus King and the play Dangerously Yours by Charles Beahan.
|Murder by the Clock|
|Directed by||Edward Sloman|
|Written by||Charles Beahan (play and uncredited screenplay)|
Rufus King (novel)
Henry Myers (adaptation)
|Starring||William "Stage" Boyd|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
When a wealthy woman dies, she is buried with a loud horn in her crypt due to her fear of premature burial. Before her will can be read, her heirs start to die mysteriously.
- William "Stage" Boyd as Lt. Valcour
- Lilyan Tashman as Laura Endicott
- Irving Pichel as Philip Endicott
- Regis Toomey as Officer Cassidy
- Sally O'Neil as Jane
- Blanche Friderici as Julia Endicott
- Walter McGrail as Herbert Endicott
- Lester Vail as Thomas Hollander
- Martha Mattox as Miss Roberts
- Frank Sheridan as Chief of Police
- Guy Oliver as Watchman
- The House That Shadows Built, a 1931 promotional film by Paramount
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.