|Coordinates: 37°58′15″N 89°06′41″W|
|• Type||No Formalized Government|
|• Total||0.276 sq mi (0.71 km2)|
|• Land||0.275 sq mi (0.71 km2)|
|• Water||0.001 sq mi (0.003 km2)|
|Elevation||446 ft (136 m)|
|• Density||636/sq mi (245.6/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||414225|
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the Mulkeytown CDP has a total area of 0.276 square miles (0.714 km2), of which 0.423 acres (1,713 m2), or 0.24%, is water.
As of the 2010 census, its population was 175. The racial makeup was 99.4% white and 0.6% Asian. As of 2014 the median age of residents was 53.9
- Greenwood Methodist Church
- Minor Church of Christ
- Mulkeytown Christian Church - (Est. 1818)
- Mulkeytown Baptist Church
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (G001), Mulkeytown CDP, Illinois". American FactFinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 15 March 2011.
- U.S. Census Bureau, 2010-2014 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates