Mr. District Attorney in the Carter Case
Mr. District Attorney in the Carter Case is a 1941 American crime film directed by Bernard Vorhaus and written by Sidney Sheldon and Ben Roberts. The film stars James Ellison, Virginia Gilmore, Franklin Pangborn, Paul Harvey, Lynne Carver and Spencer Charters. The film was released on December 18, 1941, by Republic Pictures. It was a sequel to the film Mr. District Attorney.
|Mr. District Attorney in the Carter Case|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Bernard Vorhaus|
|Produced by||Leonard Fields|
|Screenplay by||Sidney Sheldon|
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Edited by||Edward Mann|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- James Ellison as P. Cadwallader Jones
- Virginia Gilmore as Terry Parker
- Franklin Pangborn as Charley Towne
- Paul Harvey as Dist. Atty. Winton
- Lynne Carver as Joyce Belmont
- Spencer Charters as Judge White
- Douglas Fowley as Vincent Mackay
- John Eldredge as Andrew Belmont
- Eddie Acuff as Hypo
- John Sheehan as Beanie
- Bradley Page as Elliott Carter
- "Mr. District Attorney in the Carter Case (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
- Hal Erickson. "The Carter Case (1942) - Bernard Vorhaus | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
- "Mr. District Attorney in the Carter Case". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-05.