Mr. Cohen Takes a Walk
Mr. Cohen Takes a Walk ,also known as Father Takes a Walk, is a 1935 British comedy film directed by William Beaudine, starring Paul Graetz, Violet Farebrother, and Chili Bouchier, and based on a novel by Mary Roberts Rinehart. This was one of many "quota quickies" produced by Warner Bros. in the UK.
|Directed by||William Beaudine|
|Story by||Mary Roberts Rinehart (novel)|
Brock Williams (screenplay)
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
|13 December 1935|
Jake Cohen, the owner of a department store (Graetz), goes on the road, and leaves it under the control of his children, only to have to return when they fight with each other on the eve of a worker's strike.
- Paul Graetz as Jake Cohen
- Violet Farebrother as Rachel Cohen
- Chili Bouchier as Julia Levine
- Mickey Brantford as Jack Cohen
- Ralph Truman as Sam Cohen
- Barry Livesey as Joe Levine
- Sam Springson as Abraham Levy
- Kenneth Villiers as Bob West
- Meriel Forbes as Sally O'Connor
- George Merritt as Pat O'Connor
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.