Mount Tate (New South Wales)
The view southeast from Mount Tate
|Elevation||2,068 m (6,785 ft)|
|Prominence||188 m (617 ft)|
|Isolation||5.59 km (3.47 mi)|
|Location||Snowy Mountains, New South Wales, Australia|
|Parent range||Main Range, Great Dividing Range|
|Easiest route||Walk (hike)|
With an elevation of 2,068 metres (6,785 ft) above sea level, Mount Tate has two ridges running north and south, named Tate West Ridge and Tate East Ridge, referring to the side of the Great Divide where they lie. It has views along the Main Range towards Mount Twynam and down to the Geehi Valley.
- "Mount Tate, Australia". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 28 May 2015.
- "Mount Tate - NSW". ExplorOz. I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd. 2015. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "Map of Mount Tate, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "Mount Tate". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- Geehi Bushwalking Club, (2001) 8th ed. Snowy Mountains Walks, Canberra: National Capital Printing. ISBN 0-9599651-4-9