Mount Lawley railway station
|Location||Whatley Crescent, Railway Parade, Almondbury Road|
|Operated by||Transperth Trains|
|Distance||3.2 km (2.0 mi) from Perth|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Structure type||Open Station|
The station was built in 1907, and was demolished and rebuilt in 1968. Originally called Fenian's Crossing, the original station was positioned on the embankment between the subway and where the current station is located. The station was significantly upgraded in 2012, as part of Public Transport Authority works to bring a number of Perth's railway stations into line with the current accessibility and safety standards. The upgrade included a resurfacing of the platform and access ramp, a new platform shelter, as well as upgrades to handrails, lighting and signage.
Mount Lawley station is located on the eastern edge of Mount Lawley, about 300m from the Swan River. The railway's right of way lies between two major roads, Railway Parade and Whatley Crescent. There is one access point on each of these roads to the station, meeting on the western end of the platform at a ramp that leads down to the boarding area. Guildford Road is located approximately 150m from the station, providing direct road access to central Perth as well.
Two service patterns on the Midland Line serve Mount Lawley station: all stations and B. All stations trains run locally from Perth to Midland. B-pattern trains operate locally from Perth to Bayswater and then run express, stopping at Bassendean and Midland stations afterwards.
All trains to Perth during off-peak hours are all station trains operating at 15-minute intervals. During peak hours, B trains run at sporadic frequencies; at times they can be six minutes apart whilst other times there is up to a 19-minute wait between trains.
|99432||2||Midland||All stations, B||Midland|
|Stop||Route||Destination / description||Notes|
| Whatley Crescent (south-west bound)||905||Train replacement service to Perth|
| Whatley Crescent (north-east bound)||905||Train replacement service to Midland|