Motorcycle Gang (1957 film)
|Directed by||Edward L. Cahn|
|Produced by||Alex Gordon|
|Written by||Lou Rusoff|
|Music by||Albert Glasser|
Golden State Productions
|Distributed by||American International Pictures (US)|
- Anne Neyland as Terry Lindsay
- Steve Terrell as Randy
- John Ashley as Nick Rogers
- Carl Switzer as Speed
- Raymond Hatton as Uncle Ed
- Russ Bender as Lt. Joe Watson
- Jean Moorhead as Marilyn
- Scott Peters as Hank
- Eddie Kafafian as Jack
- Shirley Falls as Darlene
- Aki Aleong as Cyrus Q. Wong
- Wayne Taylor as Phil
The film was announced in March 1957. Lance Fuller was going to star.
Film director John Carpenter listed the movie as one of his guilty pleasures. "Good guy teen Steve Terrell vs. cool bad guy teen John Ashley on motorcycles. Anne Neyland has some trouble deciding between them. Carl (Alfalfa) Switzer is the comic relief. Russ Bender tries to help testosterone-fueled teens go straight and narrow. Very cool."
- Lamont, John (1990). "The John Ashley Filmography". Trash Compactor (Volume 2 No. 5 ed.). p. 26.
- Sanders, Don and Susan (1997). The American Drive-In Movie Theatre. Motorbooks International. p. 121. ISBN 0-7603-0425-4.
- FILM EVENTS. (1957, Mar 05). Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/167105474
- Mark McGee, Faster and Furiouser: The Revised and Fattened Fable of American International Pictures, McFarland, 1996 p133
- Schallert, E. (1957, Aug 10). 'Seven for sinners' due to match roman, horton; elaine davis signed. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/167173023
- C, S. (1957, Nov 22). Romances of cycle hounds told in film. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/167171207
- MOTORCYCLE GANG. (1958, Monthly Film Bulletin, 25, 36. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1305822627
- Carpenter, J. (1996). John carpenter's guilty pleasures. Film Comment, 32(5), 50-53. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/210277066