Motor Oil Hellas
Motor Oil (Hellas), Corinth Refineries S.A. (Greek: Μότορ Όιλ (Ελλάς) Διυλιστήρια Κορίνθου Α.Ε.) is a petroleum company based in Greece focusing on petroleum refining and trading. It is a leading force in its sector in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean.
|ΜΟΤΟΡ ΟΪΛ ΕΛΛΑΣ Α.Ε.|
|Traded as||Athex: MOH|
|Industry||Petroleum, Gas & energy industry|
|SE Europe, Northern Africa|
|Vardis Vardinogiannis (President) |
Giannis Vardinogiannis (V. President)
Petros Tzannetakis (CEO)
|Products||Petroleum refining and transportation in Greece and abroad, energy, other petrochemicals|
|Services||Fuel gas stations, oil tankers, planes|
|Owner||Motor Oil Holdings S.A. (47.4%)|
Number of employees
|approx 15.000 (2017)|
|Website||www.moh.gr Archived 2001-09-24 at the Wayback Machine</ref>|
Refinery, facilities and gas stations
The company operates the second-largest refiner (Corinth Refinery) in Europe based in Corinth, Greece,and the Cairo-based oil and gas exploration and production facilities in Egypt. It also owns the Avin, Shell and Cyclon chain of fuel stations in Greece which are more than 2,000 along with a host of other gas and energy-related businesses.
Subsidiaries - affiliates
Motor Oil Hellas has numerous subsidiares such as Avin Oil S.A, Coral Gas, Coral Gas A.E.B.E.Y., OFC Aviation Fuel Services S.A., Korinthos Power S.A, Cyclon Hellas S.A, Shell & MOH Aviation Fuels A.E., Athens Airport Fuel Pipeline Company.
Motor Oil's majority shareholder is Motor Oil Holdings S.A. (47.4%), a holding company that belongs to the prominent Greek family of Vardinogiannis, the rest of its shares are available to the public through a float on the Athens Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange.
- "List of Public Companies Worldwide, Letter - Businessweek - Businessweek". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "MOH.GR Company Profile & Executives - Motor Oil Hellas Corinth Refineries S.A. - Wall Street Journal". Quotes.wsj.com. 2014-12-31. Retrieved 2015-12-31.
- "Motor Oil: Στα 315,1 εκατ. τα κέρδη του 2017 – Αύξηση εσόδων και κερδών - NEWS - Fortunegreece.com". 13 March 2018. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "Motor Oil: Σημαντική αύξηση κερδών το 2017". Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "MOH:Athens Stock Quote - Motor Oil Hellas Corinth Refineries SA". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 1 August 2018.