Motor Madness (film)
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Fred Niblo Jr.|
|Cinematography||Allen G. Siegler|
|Edited by||Byron Robinson|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
After speedboat racing champion Joe Dunn wins a preliminary race, he is offered a bribe to deliberately lose the race for the championship. A fight ensues, Joe is jailed and his girlfriend, Peggy McNeil, replaces him in the race.
Peggy crashes the boat and is seriously injured. Joe gets out of jail and desperately seeks money to pay for an operation to save Peggy's life.
- Joseph Allen as Joe Dunn (as Allen Brook)
- Rosalind Keith as Peggy McNeil
- J. M. Kerrigan as Henry John 'Cap' McNeil
- Marc Lawrence as Gus Slater
- Richard Terry as Nick Givens
- Arthur Loft as 'Lucky' Leonard Raymond
- Joe Sawyer as Steve Dolan (as Joseph Sawyer)
- George Ernest as 'Pancho', Runaway Kid
- Al Hill as Henchman Jeff Skinner
- John Tyrrell as Pete Bailey
- Ralph Byrd as C.P.O. Mike Burns
- "Motor Madness". New York Times. Retrieved November 30, 2014.