|Born||30 April 1936|
|Other names||Rosemarie Rödelberger|
|Years active||1957– (film)|
She studied in Kiel as an actress and opera singer. In 1957 she signed a three-year contract with Constantin Film, and featured in several comedies and heimatfilm. From the 1960s onwards she increasingly appeared on television as well. Dahlberg also worked as a voice actress, dubbing foreign films for release in German market.
Her brother Wolfgang Rödelberger was a composer. She was married to the actor Klaus Kindler.
- I'll Carry You in My Arms (1958)
- Mandolins and Moonlight (1959)
- Isola Bella (1961)
- What Is Father Doing in Italy? (1961)
- I Must Go to the City (1962)
- Onkel Filser – Allerneueste Lausbubengeschichten (1966)
- I Am Looking for a Man (1966)
- Zur Hölle mit den Paukern (1968)
- We'll Take Care of the Teachers (1970)
- Morgen fällt die Schule aus (1971)
- Paietta p.218
- Ann C. Paietta. Teachers in the Movies: A Filmography of Depictions of Grade School, Preschool and Day Care Educators, 1890s to the Present. McFarland, 2007.