Money FM 89.3
MONEY FM 89.3 is a radio station operated by SPH Radio in Singapore. It is a business and personal finance radio station that focus on business and money-related topics, as well as general news and discussion of wider social topics such as health, education, food, music, fitness and more. The station launched officially on 29 January 2018 at 08:00 hrs.
|Broadcast area||News Centre, Podium Block, Level 3, 1000 Toa Payoh North, Singapore 318994|
|Branding||MONEY FM 89.3|
|First air date||29 January 2018|
|Format||Talk radio, News radio|
|Owner||SPH Radio Pte Ltd|
|Sister stations||One FM 91.3|
96.3 Hao FM
Targeted at English-speaking professionals age 35 - 54, The radio station aims to reach the general listener who takes an interest in everyday personal finance matters like retirement planning, sensible investing and responsible saving, and to add value to both the savvy and novice investors.
The station has access to SPH's business news and information from The Straits Times and The Business Times. It also works with SPH's subsidiary ShareInvestor Pte Ltd, which has one of the largest investor relations networks in Asia.
- The 89.3 MHz frequency on the FM band used to carry an audio simulcast of MediaCorp TVMobile, which ceased operations on 1 January 2010.
- In November 2017, SPH Radio announced 96.3 好 FM and Money FM 89.3, after being awarded the tender to operate two new radio stations by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) in March 2017.
- Programme Director: Loretta Lopez
- Music & Creative Director: Claressa Monteiro
- Elliott Danker
- Manisha Tank
- Michelle Martin
- Claressa Monteiro
- Howie Lim
- Bernard Lim
- Timothy Go (Stand In & Segment Presenter)
- Ryan Huang
- John Patrick Ong (JP Ong)
- Nadirah Zaidi
- Olivia Quay
- Au-Yong, Rachel (20 January 2018). "Keep an ear out for Singapore's first business radio station". The Straits Times. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- SPH Radio introduces Chinese station 96.3 Hao FM and English station Money FM 89.3 | AsiaRadioToday.com