Sims in September 2008
|Born||May 25, 1973|
Murray, Kentucky, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Scott Stuber (m. 2011)
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
Sims was born on May 25, 1973, in Murray, Kentucky, the daughter of Dottie and Jim Sims. She has an older brother, Todd. She is of German descent on her mother's side and English and Cherokee on her father's side. Following her graduation from Murray High School in 1991, Sims enrolled in Vanderbilt University to study political science. In 1993, when Sims was 19 years old, she dropped out to pursue a career in modeling. At Vanderbilt, she was a member of Delta Delta Delta.
Sims married Scott Stuber on September 24, 2011. The couple have three children: sons born in June 2012 and January 10, 2017 and a daughter, born in March 2015.
Sims was an official spokesmodel for Old Navy ads known for using the tag line "You gotta get this look!" She appeared in the Sports Illustrated "Swimsuit Issue" in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2006 as well as MTV's House of Style. In the 2006 issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue she appeared in a photo wearing a bikini designed by Susan Rosen worth $30 million that was made of diamonds. She is a CoverGirl model and is signed to Next Models Management in New York City.
She appeared as Delinda Deline, for all five seasons of the series Las Vegas.
In 2004, Sims launched Grayce by Molly Sims, a jewelry line which consists of necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. The collection is available at HSN, Henri Bendel, Scoop, Ron Herman and Matches London.
She has been a guest and panelist on numerous talk shows and was an official contributor on season 19 of The View from 2015 to 2016.
Sims is a Global Ambassador for Population Services International's Five & Alive program, which addresses health crises facing children under the age of five and their families. She is also an ambassador for Operation Smile.
|2000||House of Style||Host/Herself||TV|
|2002||Andy Richter Controls The Universe||Tracy||Episode: "Holy Sheep"|
|2003||The Twilight Zone||Janet Tyler||Episode: "Eye of the Beholder"|
|2003–2008||Las Vegas||Delinda Deline||TV series|
|2004||Starsky & Hutch||Mrs. Feldman||Film|
|2007||Punk'd||Herself||May 1, 2007|
|2007||Crossing Jordan||Delinda Deline – guest star||Episode: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"|
|2008||Jizz in My Pants||Digital comedy short|
|2009||The Pink Panther 2||Marguuerite||Film|
|2010||Venus & Vegas||Angie||Film|
|2010||The Rachel Zoe Project||Herself||TV|
|2013||The Carrie Diaries||Vicki Donovan||TV|
|2014||Men at Work||Kelly||TV|
|2015–2016||The View||Herself - Contributor||TV|
- "Molly Sims - Actor". Models.com. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- "Happy Birthday, Molly Sims! See the Supermodel's Mom-To-Be Tips". InStyle. May 25, 2012. Retrieved June 19, 2012.
- Yu, Ting; Wang, Cynthia (December 4, 2000). "Model of Deportment". People. Time Inc. 54 (24). ISSN 0093-7673. Retrieved January 27, 2015.
- "Q&A with Molly Sims". Golf Digest. August 2008.
- Taylor, Kristin (July 9, 2007). "Molly Sims secure in her Murray roots". Murray Ledger & Times. Retrieved January 27, 2015.
- Zuckerman, Blaine (September 25, 2011). "Molly Sims Marries Scott Stuber". People. Retrieved May 22, 2018.
- "Molly Sims Welcomes Son Brooks Alan". People. June 19, 2012. Retrieved February 11, 2019.
- "Molly Sims Welcomes Son Grey Douglas". PEOPLE. January 11, 2017. Retrieved February 11, 2019.
- "Molly Sims Welcomes Daughter Scarlett May". People. March 26, 2015. Retrieved February 11, 2019.
- DiChiara, Thomas (February 6, 2009). "5 Questions With: Molly Sims". Moviefone. Retrieved January 27, 2015.
- Manning, Charles (June 3, 2014). "15 Most Expensive Pieces of Lingerie EVER". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved January 27, 2015.
- "Katy Perry Roars as the Newest COVERGIRL". P&G. October 16, 2013. Retrieved January 27, 2015.
- "Grayce by Molly Sims -". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on March 29, 2010. Retrieved September 6, 2016.
- "Breaking Celeb News, Entertainment News, and Celebrity Gossip". Eonline.com. Retrieved September 6, 2016.
- "Molly Sims: Worker in Progress :: Articles". Vegas Magazine. Retrieved October 22, 2011.
- "Molly Sims' Graceful Glamour :: Articles". Aspen Peak Magazine. Retrieved October 22, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Molly Sims.|
| Host of House of Style