Modern Healthcare is a weekly, 70,037-circulation business publication targeting executives in the healthcare industry. It is an independent American publisher of national and regional healthcare news.
|Company||Crain Communications Inc.|
|Based in||Crain Communications Building|
The publication is also known for providing statistical rankings, competitive insight, and practical information on topics such as information technology, federal and state legislation, Medicare/Medicaid, finance, access to capital, reimbursement, investing, supply chain, materials management, strategic planning, governance, managed care, insurers, EHRs, patient safety, quality, outpatient care, rural health, construction, staffing, legal affairs and international healthcare.
Modern Healthcare was established in 1976 and is based in Chicago, Ill. Modern Healthcare is owned and published by Detroit-based Crain Communications Inc..
- ""Modern Healthcare" Health Care Opinion Leaders Survey: Transparency of Health Care Quality and Price Information in the United States". The Commonwealth Fund. Retrieved October 2, 2007.
- "Modern Healthcare: Mark Leavitt discusses stimulus". EHR Decisions. Retrieved May 28, 2009.
- "Modern Healthcare Reports on HME Communities Request to Rescind Bidding Rule". American Association for Homecare. Retrieved April 14, 2009.
- "Mayo Brothers to be Inducted into Healthcare Hall of Fame". Mayo Clinic. Retrieved February 16, 2009.
- John Vomhof Jr (February 16, 2009). "Mayo brothers named to Health Care Hall of Fame". Minneapolis Business Journal. Retrieved February 16, 2009.
- "Diaz, McCallister named to Modern Healthcare's '100 most powerful'". Business First. August 29, 2008. Retrieved August 29, 2008.
- "Modern Healthcare Names Steve Case Most Powerful Person in Healthcare". High Beam Research. Retrieved August 25, 2008.
- "Modern Healthcare". Crain Communications. Archived from the original on February 2, 2016. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- "About Modern Healthcare, the industry's leading source of healthcare business news". Modern Healthcare. Crain Communications. Retrieved April 24, 2009.