Peck at the 2009 premiere of PoliWood
|Born||August 18, 1977|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Residence||Manhattan, New York, U.S.|
Life and career
A born and raised New Yorker, Mizuo graduated with a B.F.A in Theater from the SUNY Purchase Conservatory of Theatre Arts. As a child, Peck was a member of the TADA! Youth Theater.
She joined the Screen Actor's Guild on her eighteenth birthday and has done many commercials, voice-overs and print campaigns for national brands, including Levi's, Verizon, Kitchen Aid, Oil of Olay and others.
Mizuo's other film credits include A Case of You, Almost in Love and Scenes of the Crime. Her television credits include Law & Order: Criminal Intent, a recurring role on All My Children, and the sci-fi police drama WitchBlade.
On stage, Mizuo has done plays that were part of the NY International Fringe Festival, the Samuel French Play Festival, and the New Performance Series at the Incubator Arts Project. At the Public Theater, she performed Suzan-Lori Park's 365 Days/365 Plays and All's Well That Ends Well as a company member of their exclusive Shakespeare Lab Program.
She has been photographed for French Vogue as well as for the cover of L'Uomo Vogue. At the Whitney Biennale in 2010 her voice accompanied an art installation by the Bruce High Quality Foundation.
- Nicht heulen, Husky (aka Winter of Regret) (2000) (TV) – Maggie
- Scenes of the Crime (2001) – Sharon
- Witchblade – Mija Woo (1 episode, 2002)
- All My Children – Tia (1 episode, 2003)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent – Sheila (1 episode, 2006)
- Night at the Museum (2006) – Sacagawea
- Magritte Moment (2008) – Karen
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) – Sacagawea
- Almost in Love (2011) – Kiko
- A Case of You (2013) – Jemily
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014) – Sacagawea
- Starred in Thee Shambels' music video The Girl at the Bottom of the World (2013).
- Cameos in Clay Aiken's music video The Way.
- Article in My Name Is... section of Vapors Magazine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mizuo Peck.|