Mister Jerico is a 1970 British crime comedy film directed by Sidney Hayers and starring Patrick Macnee. Originally made for TV, it was released theatrically in the U.K. and some other territories. Smooth conman Dudley Jerico plots to relieve millionaire Mr. Rosso of his Gemini diamond.
Belgian theatrical poster
|Directed by||Sidney Hayers|
|Produced by||Julian Wintle|
|Screenplay by||Philip Levene|
|Music by||Laurie Johnson|
|Edited by||Lionel Selwyn|
|Distributed by||J. Arthur Rank Film Distributors (UK)|
The Radio Times found it a "disappointing comedy caper...despite the catchy title track from Lulu and the star's stunning array of flowery shirts"; whereas Cinedelica wrote "the final minutes are a bit cheesy, but it's still solid entertainment...Certainly one for ITC and Avengers fans - and indeed, anyone who likes a 60s crime caper."
- "MISTER JERICO | British Board of Film Classification". bbfc.co.uk.
- "Mister Jerico (1970)". BFI.
- "Mister Jerico (1970) - Sidney Hayers | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie.
- "Mister Jerico – review | cast and crew, movie star rating and where to watch film on TV and online".
- MOVIE CALL SHEET: Van,Cleef Signs for Role Martin, Betty. Los Angeles Times 28 June 1969: a7.
- "Cinedelica: DVD review: Mister Jericho (1969)". www.cinedelica.com.