|Launched||1 November 2015|
|Owned by||The Times Group|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Formerly called||MagicBricks Now (2015-2017)|
|Sister channel(s)||Times Now|
|Tata Sky (India)||Channel 614|
|Videocon d2h (India)||Channel 355|
|Airtel Digital TV (India)||Channel 377|
|ABNXcess (Malaysia)||Channel 987|
|Asianet Digital (India)||Channel 426|
|Live Streaming||Watch Live|
- India This Morning: Developing stories of the morning and newsworthy events.
- The News: A general news bulletin with live news updates throughout the day.
- Speed News Now: A snapshot of all the latest news in a rapid-fire presentation style.
- Reporter Live: A news review of the stories that made the headlines since morning. Reporter Live provides an overview of what lies ahead for the remainder of the day.
- Nation Now: An one-hour morning and evening news show that provides the latest news and sports updates from around the country.
- Newsroom Live: A 30-minute news bulletin covering national, international, business, sports, crime, and entertainment news in a fast-paced, crisp and concise manner.
- The Urban Debate: A live debate presented by Faye D'Souza that covers underreported topics and those that directly affect the residents.
- The Last Word: News editor Tanvi Shukla goes beyond the big issues of the day.
- News Overnight: Live 30-minute telecast that wraps up the important news of the day, with analysis of their possible impact.
- "Times Group launches India's first realty channel Magicbricks NOW". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Times Network launches second English news channel Mirror Now". The Economic Times. Retrieved 6 April 2017.