Miriam Buether is a German stage designer who primarily works in London theatre. She was born in Germany and studied stage design at Central Saint Martin’s College of Art and Design in London and costume design at the Akademie für Kostüm Design in Hamburg. Her recent work includes the West End musical Sunny Afternoon.
Her awards include
- 2018 - London Evening Standard Theatre Award
- 2012 - Critics’ Circle Theatre Award for Wild Swans
- 2010 - Evening Standard Award for Sucker Punch and Earthquakes in London,
- 2008 - Hospital Club Creative Award for Theatre
- 2004-05 - Critics' Award for Theatre in Scotland for The Wonderful World of Dissocia
- 1999 - Linbury Prize for Stage Design