Minute to Win It
Minute to Win It is an international game show franchise where contestants take part in a series of 60-second challenges that use objects that are commonly available around the house. The first version of Minute to Win It to air was the American primetime game show, which premiered on NBC on March 14, 2010 and ran till 2011 with host Guy Fieri. It was revived in 2013 on GSN with host Apolo Ohno. The second network to air a version of the concept was Brazil's SBT, on April 17, 2010. This series was called Nada Além de um Minuto (Portuguese for Nothing But a Minute) and was played as part of the pre-existing program Programa Silvio Santos, hosted by Silvio Santos. Then on April 30, 2010 Germany's Sat.1 aired Die perfekte Minute (The perfect Minute) and on June 22, 2010 Australia's Seven Network aired Minute to Win It. Currently over fifty countries worldwide have produced a version of Minute to Win It.
|Minute To Win It|
|Created by||Craig Plestis|
|Presented by||Guy Fieri (2010-2011; US English)|
Darren McMullen (2010, AUS; 2011–present, UK)
Marco Antonio Regil (US Spanish)
Apolo Ohno (2013-2014; US English)
Nyla Usha (2016-present ; India Malayalam)
Luis Manzano (2013-present; Filipino, English)
Balázs Sebestyén (2012-present, Hungary)
|Starring||Joe Swash |
Caroline Flack (UK)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||English language: 2 |
Spanish language: 1
Indian language : 4
|No. of episodes||English: 70 (2 online specials) (Fieri)|
40 (1 unaired) (Ohno)
|Executive producer(s)||Craig Plestis|
Adam Zuvich (US ENG, ESP)
Rich Brown (US ENG, ESP)
|Running time||44 minutes without commercials (60 minutes with commercials)|
|Production company(s)||Universal Media Studios (2010–2011)|
Universal Television (2011)
Smart Dog Media
Shine Limited (2012–present)
Shine America (2013-2014)
|Distributor||Endemol Shine Group|
NBCUniversal Television Distribution
|Original network||NBC (US English, 2010–2011)|
GSN (US English, 2013-2014)
MundoFox (US Spanish)
Seven Network (AUS)
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
1080i (HDTV) (US)
1080i (HDTV; AUS)
576i (SDTV; UK)
1080i (HDTV ; IND)
|First shown in||United States|
|Original release||March 14, 2010 –September 7, 2011 (English, first version)
June 25, 2013 –April 29, 2014 (English, second version)|
August 13, 2012 –2013 (Spanish)
The first two episodes of the American version played back-to-back at 7:00 pm Eastern and Pacific. On October 6, 2010, Minute to Win It was awarded the C21/Frapa Award for Best studio based game show format at the MIPCOM Television Festival in France. A card game, board game, and video game versions for the Wii, Kinect and Nintendo DS have been made for this show. The U.S. season two finale aired on September 7, 2011. On May 13, 2012, NBC announced that the English version of the show would not be renewed for a third season.
Minute to Win It aired new episodes on GSN Tuesday nights at 8/7c. The first season of GSN shows began in June 2013 and ended in October 2013; the second season premiered in February 2014 and ended in April 2014.
An American, Spanish language, nightly version of the game show, titled Minuto para Ganar (Minute To Win), debuted on MundoFox on the network's formal launch date of August 13, 2012, hosted by Marco Antonio Regil.
United States format
The contestant is presented with the blueprint for the first game (level) and must successfully complete the game within 60 seconds to win the first level (was $1,000 in all versions) and advance to the next level. After successfully completing the first, fifth, seventh, eighth, and recently ninth level games, the contestant is guaranteed to leave with no less than the cash award for those levels. If the contestant can complete the final game, the contestant will earn $1,000,000 ($100,000 in the Spanish version and $250,000 in the GSN version).
The contestant is given three "lives" at the beginning of the game. The difficulty of the games progressively increase throughout the show. If time expires or the conditions of the game cannot be fulfilled (such as by the contestant exhausting any allotted attempts or committing a foul), the contestant loses a "life". If the contestant loses all three of their "lives", the game ends and the contestant's winnings drop to the previous milestone they passed.
After successfully completing a game, the contestant can leave with the amount of money already won before seeing the blueprint for the next game. However, once the contestant elects for the game, the contestant cannot leave the show until that game is complete or they have exhausted all three of their "lives".
In the first part of season one in the English version, $50,000 was the only milestone; players who were eliminated from the game before completing the level five game left with nothing. The milestones at $1,000 and $250,000 were added in the second part of that season. Then, partway through season two, a milestone at $500,000 was added. For the MundoFox version, $1,000, $5,000, $50,000 and $75,000 are the milestones. In the GSN edition, the milestones are $1,000, $10,000 and $25,000.
In episodes featuring teams of two contestants, some games are played by both players, while others are played solo. A player can only make three consecutive attempts at solo games (including re-attempts following losing a life; an intervening team game does not reset this count). After a player makes three attempts, the other player is forced to attempt the next solo game.
In Christmas episodes, two extra games were added for "the 12 games of Minute to Win It": the 11th game is worth $2,000,000 and the 12th is worth $3,000,000. In the Spanish version, the 11th game would be worth $150,000 and the 12th would be worth $250,000. Both are milestones.
Also in Christmas episodes, some games contain a "Holiday Bonus," in which a contestant wins a gift if the level is passed. A visual representation of the gift is placed inside of a box, which is opened if and when the level is completed. The gifts include:
- An extra life: Contestants who received this "gift" can have four lives.
- Extra 10 seconds: Contestants who received this "gift" can add an extra 10 seconds (or, in the case of a survival game, subtract 10 seconds) to any game, including after a re-attempt following a failure.
- Prize: Contestants who received this gift won a bonus prize.
Some season two episodes feature similar bonuses known as a "Blueprint Bonus." However, the bonus is shown on a large monitor, and it is shown before the blueprint and the game is played. So far, the only bonuses won by contestants have been the extra life and extra ten seconds. When a contestant decides to use the extra ten seconds, a special 70 second clock is used, or if the contestant is playing a survival game (like Keep it Up, Defying Gravity, High as a Kite, Uphill Battle, etc.) the clock is reduced to 50 seconds. In addition, the outer floor lights of the 60-second circle do not turn red for the first ten seconds. For the survival games, the first ten lights are already red.
Head to head: Two teams of two players compete against each other in a best-of-seven match. Winning a challenge wins a point and the first team to four points wins $50,000 (milestone) and a chance to play for the million starting from Level 6 with three lives remaining.
Last Man Standing: 10 players play against each other and the one with the worst result at the end of the challenge is eliminated. This continues until there is one player left. The winner wins $100,000 and plays Supercoin for a chance to win the million.
Summer Million-Dollar Mission (six episodes): One player from the audience is selected to play the million-dollar game Supercoin.
The first top prize was reached in Denmark. Only one contestant won $500,000 on the Australian Version; Grant Nelson walked away with $500,000 on 3 August 2010. Two teams won $500,000 on the U.S version; Kimberly Fox and Aaron Hendrick walked away with $500,000 on July 21, 2010. This was prior to the change in rule that allowed contestants to bank on levels 8 and 9, allowing them to play subsequent levels at no risk. After this rule was established, the Bishop family completed their level 9 challenge to bank $500,000 on February 2, 2011. The Bishops then went on to fail the Supercoin challenge. Their winnings are the biggest prizes in Minute to Win It franchise worldwide.
Successfully completing a stunt is worth a specific cash prize at each level. Contestants who successfully complete stunts on levels with bolded amounts in the table below are guaranteed to leave with no less than the cash award at that level should they fail any later stunts.
Levels 11 and 12 were only played during Christmas episodes of the NBC and MundoFox version.
United Kingdom format
The UK version of the series used a different format from the United States primetime version. Each team (consisting of a captain (either Joe Swash or Caroline Flack) and five contestants of the captain's gender) competed in six games – either head-to-head or solo-play against the clock – to win points. The highest-scoring team after 6 games goes through to two games which make up the cash prize round. The first of these games built up the prize fund for every point scored, and the second determined whether or not they won the money. The maximum winnings a team could earn was £30,000. The main reason for this different format was that the show's sponsor was Cadbury, and their famous Spots v. Stripes campaign was happening around the time of the premiere, which had the slogan: "Let's play our way to London 2012."
Host Darren McMullen emphasised that each player could only play once in the first six games except for the team captains, who appeared twice; once for a solo game and once for a two-player game. Although not said on camera, Swash's team were the Spots, and Flack's team were the Stripes.
In a pre-broadcast review, Cinema Blend's Kelly West praised Guy Fieri's "enthusiastic" performance and his ability to interact well with contestants. West also noted that the show could do well with families and viewers who have a preference to non-intellectual game shows, although the challenges were criticized for needing little to no skill to accomplish.
The show premiered on March 14, 2010 and continued with new episodes through May 25, 2010. NBC later announced Minute to Win It would air new episodes during the summer, from Wednesday July 7, 2010 to Tuesday September 14, 2010. The new episodes would be labeled "The Summer of Minute to Win It".
On November 1, 2010, NBC announced that season two of Minute to Win It, would begin with three new holiday themed episodes starting on December 7, December 14, and December 21. Then on November 15, 2010, NBC announced that the second season of Minute to Win It would resume airing on January 5.
Those three shows featured older games, such as Defying Gravity and High Roller, newer games, like Floatacious and Hoop de Loop, never-before-seen games like A Bit Dicey and Mad Dog, and new twists on old games like Don't Blow the Kings, and Mag-Nutstacker. Season two also featured a summer run that began on June 8, 2011. NBC did not renew the show for a third season.
The new MundoFox Spanish-language network announced the first season of a weekday Spanish-language version (entitled Minuto Para Ganar), which was chronologically the third season of the show, and debuted on August 13, 2012. Marco Antonio Regil, who has hosted Mexican versions of well-known game shows and made the short list for auditions of a well-known game show in English, hosted that version. Executive Producer Adam Zuvich returned to the same role on the Spanish version, and Rich Brown, who oversaw the games on the original English version, also returned to the same role, and was listed as Co-Executive Producer. In February 2013, the Spanish version moved production to New York.
On July 24, 2012, reruns of Minute to Win It began airing on GSN, and on January 31, 2013, they announced a new series of the English-language version with Apolo Ohno as the host. The first season premiered on June 25, 2013 (a full episode sneak preview was shown on May 23) and ended on October 29, 2013. The second season premiered on February 25, 2014 and ended on April 29, 2014. 40 episodes were produced for the GSN version.
The first season featured individuals, teams, celebrities, last-man-standing competitions, individual head-to-head competitions (one or three games), and a million dollar mission. The second season features teams, families (Bishop family and Canter family), celebrities, individual and team head-to-head competitions (seven games), former contestants with a second chance (Mark Staniec and Heather Baker), and former contestant redemption head-to-head (Lynn and Bethany Gerber vs. Heidi Billington and Donna Speakman).
The show first premiered on August 30, 2011 and aired on ITV2 for one eight-episode series.
The show first premiered on June 22, 2010 and aired on Seven Network for one ten-episode series, airing on a Tuesday Night timeslot.
Currently Minute to Win It has been distributed in more than 50 countries.
Note: There were pirated versions in China which had no production rights from Friday TV. The table shows versions with distribution rights.
|Country||Local name||Host||Network||Prize||Date premiered|
|لحظه به لحظه
Lahzat bi lahzat
|Mukhtar Lashkari||Tolo TV||Af. 1,000,000||June 7, 2013|
|Kape Kohën||Gentian Hazizaj||Top Channel||?||October 7, 2012|
|Abdallah El Tuleihi||MBC 1||SR 1,000,000||April 5, 2011|
|Minuto para Ganar||Marley||Telefe||AR$1,000,000||July 17, 2011|
|Hovhannes Azoyan||Armenia TV||֏10,000,000||May 27, 2012|
|Minute to Win It||Darren McMullen||Seven Network||AU$1,000,000||June 22, 2010 - early 2011|
|Binnen De Minuut (in Dutch)||Staf Coppens||vtm||€100,000||January 8, 2011|
|60 secondes chrono (in French)||Jean-Michel Zecca||RTL-TVI||€100,000||September 5, 2011|
|Nada Além de um Minuto
aired as a segment of Programa Silvio Santos
|Silvio Santos||SBT||R$1,000,000||April 17, 2010|
1 Neati daembi chhneah
|?||CTN||40,000,000៛||January 19, 2014|
|60 secondes chrono (in French)||?||V||CA$100,000||2010s|
|Un minuto para ganar||Julián Elfenbein||TVN||CL$30,000,000||May 21, 2011|
Zheng Fen Duo Miao
|Chen Liqing ＆ Yuan Chengjie||Dragon TV||CN¥100,000||September 18, 2013|
(1st Season Finished)
|Un minuto para ganar||Silvestre Dangond||Caracol TV||CO$300,000,000||November 1, 2010|
|Minuto para ganar||Karoll Márquez||Citytv Bogotá||CO$20,000,000||September 15, 2014|
|Minuto Para Ganar||Mauricio Astorga||Teletica||₡25,000,000||March 8, 2011|
|Máš minutu||Richard Genzer & Michal Suchánek||TV Prima||1,000,000Kč||April 10, 2011|
|Det perfekte minut||Robert Hansen||TV2||DKK 250,000||August 17, 2011|
|Minuto Para Ganar||Yuly Maiocchi||Gama TV||US$50,000||August 7, 2011|
Egypt & Lebanon
|مينت تو وين إت - اتحدى الدقيقة
Ethada El Daqiqa
|Wissam Breidy||Al-Nahar TV
|US$150,000||May 1, 2014|
|Sul minut||?||TV Prima||€1,000,000||April 10, 2011|
|Minuuttipeliä||Marko Keränen||MTV3||€30,000||March 21, 2011|
|60 secondes chrono||Alex Goude||M6||€100,000||July 12, 2012|
|Die perfekte Minute||Ulla Kock am Brink (Season 1-3)||Sat.1||€250,000||April 30, 2010|
|Thore Schölermann (Season 4)||€200,000||September 5, 2014|
|Minute to win it||Dimitris Hungarezos||Mega TV||€50,000||March 3, 2012|
Minute to Win It
|Hacken Lee||TVB||HK$1,000,000||November 25, 2012 – May 19, 2013|
|1 perc és nyersz!||Balázs Sebestyén||RTL Klub||10,000,000 Ft||February 27, 2012|
|Minute to win it Ísland||Ingó Þórarinsson||SkjárEinn||Prizes worth 8,000,000 ISK||September 18, 2014|
|India's Minute To Win It (in Hindi)||Gaurav Kapoor||AXN||₹1,00,00,000||January 12, 2011|
|Home Sweet Home (in Tamil)||Divyadarshini (D.D) and Deepak||STAR Vijay||A home worth ₹20,00,000||March 4, 2011|
|60 Nodi! Are You Ready? (in Tamil)||Star Vijay||₹1,00,00,000||September 29, 2013|
|Super Minute (in Kannada)||Ganesh||ETV Kannada||₹10,00,000||August 30, 2014|
|Super Minute (in Kannada)||Ganesh||Colors Kannada||February, 2016|
|Minute To Win It (in Malayalam)||Nyla Usha||Mazhavil Manorama||₹10,00,000||April 9, 2016|
|Minute to Win It Indonesia||Andhika Pratama||MNCTV||Rp.100,000,000||July 17, 2017|
|אליפות ישראל בדקה
Alifut Israel be Dakah
|Ido Rosenblum||Channel 2 (Keshet)||₪1,000,000||October 26, 2011|
|Un Minuto per Vincere||Max Giusti (Season 1)||Rai Uno||€500,000||September 4, 2011|
|Nicola Savino (Season 2)||Rai Due||November 22, 2012|
|Минута на победу
Minuta na pobedu
|Rinat Safargulov||NTK||1,000,000₸||May 19, 2012|
|Anda Ada 60 Saat (in Malay)||Ahmad Nabil||Astro Warna – New Episode
Astro Ria – Repeat
|RM500,000||December 25, 2010|
|Oru nimiṭam (in Tamil)||Anandha||Astro Vaanavil||December 2010|
|Minuto para ganar VIP||Marco Antonio Regil||Canal de las Estrellas||MX$2,000,000||July 14, 2013|
|Бямба гарагийн саятан
Byamba garageen sayatan
|Minute to Win It||Phyo Zaw Linn||MRTV-4||K1,000,000||2013|
|Hmu Thiha Thu|
|Minute to Win It||Gordon Heuckeroth||RTL 4||€100,000||January 8, 2011|
|Minute to Win It||Mike Hosking||TV ONE||NZ$1,000,000||2013|
|Vinn på minuttet||Carsten Skjelbreid||TV2||NOK 1,000,000||March 20, 2011|
|Minuto para ganar||Johanna San Miguel (Season 1)||América Televisión||S/.100,000||January 15, 2011|
|Magdyel Ugaz (Season 2)|
|Minuto para ganar VIP||Mathias Brivio||November 3, 2013|
|Minute to Win It||Luis Manzano||ABS-CBN||₱1,000,000||January 14, 2013 – 2014 (Season 1)|
|Junior Minute to Win It||₱500,000||April 29, 2013|
|Minute to Win It: Last Man Standing||₱1,000,000||July 18, 2016 - May 5, 2017 (Season 2)|
|₱2,000,000||January 7, 2019 (Season 3)|
|Minute to Win It: Last Kid Standing||₱1,000,000||December 19, 2016|
|Minute to Win It: Last Duo Standing||₱1,000,000||February 6, 2017|
|Milion w minutę||Marcin Prokop||TVN||1,000,000 zł||September 5, 2011|
|Ganha num Minuto||Marco Horácio||SIC||€20,000||January 8, 2012|
|Câștigi în 60 de secunde||Dan Negru||Antena 1||50,000 lei||April 5, 2011|
|Timur Rodrigez||Russia 1||₽1,000,000||November 17, 2012|
|Savršen minut||Srđan Karanović||Prva||1,000,000 RSD||March 17, 2012|
|Minute To Win It: Singapore||Bryan Wong||MediaCorp Channel 5||S$250,000||August 9, 2014|
|Minúta hry||TV JOJ||€30,000||March 21, 2011|
|Minuta do zmage||Bojan Emeršič||POP TV||€100,000||March 18, 2011|
|사소한 도전 60초
Sasohan Dojeon 60-cho
|Oh Sang-jin||MBC||₩20,000,000||June 12, 2011|
|Uno para ganar||Jesús Vázquez||Cuatro||€500,000||July 4, 2011|
|Home Game in 60 second||Niroshan Wijesinghe||Sirasa TV||Rs. 1,000,000||October 26, 2010|
|Minuten||Peter Settman (Season 1)||SVT||250,000 SEK||December 26, 2010|
|Malin Olsson (Season 2)||February 24, 2012|
|Junior Minute to Win It Thailand||PK Piyawat Khempetch||Channel 3||฿1,000,000||July 6, 2013|
|Kazanmak için 1 Dakika||Ertem Şener (Season 1)||Kanal D||₺500,000||January 6, 2012|
|Zuhal Topal (Season 2)||November 20, 2012|
|Хвилина для перемоги
Chvylyna dlya peremogy
|Maksim Averin||Ukrayina||₴500,000||October 16, 2011|
|Minute to Win It||Darren McMullen||ITV2||£30,000||August 30, 2011|
|Minute to Win It||Guy Fieri (2010)||NBC||US$1,000,000||March 14, 2010|
|Apolo Ohno (2013)||GSN||US$250,000||June 25, 2013 (Sneak Peek: May 23, 2013)|
|Minuto para ganar (in Spanish)||Marco Antonio Regil||MundoFox||US$100,000||August 13, 2012|
|Minuto para ganar||Álvaro Navia
|Teledoce||UY$250,000||September 5, 2010|
|Un Minuto para ganar||Nelson Bustamante||Televen||Bs.100,000||July 12, 2012|
|Một phút để chiến thắng||Nguyên Vũ||HTV7||1,000,000,000₫||May 27, 2012|
Top prize winners
|AF1,000,000||Supercoin||June 20, 2014|
|Jesús Colón||100,000 bolivares||Supercoin||2013|
|Dumont family||€100,000||Loner||July 26, 2012|
|Tristan Encarnacion & Nino Logarta||₱1,090,000||Glass Road Trucker (2 times per person)||February 4, 2014|
|Gerry & JC Peñalosa||₱1,050,000||On the Rebound (4 baskets, 3 balls per basket)||February 19, 2014|
|Meg Imperial||₱1,070,000||Office Fling (3 times)||July 22, 2016|
|Jodi Santamaria||₱1,070,000||Mouth to Mouth (7 times)||September 19, 2016|
|Negi & Long Mejia||₱1,070,000||Pong5 (1 time per person)||February 9, 2017|
|Zeus Collins||₱1,050,000||Wheel of a Deal (5 tables, 4 solitaire cards per table by group)||January 7, 2019|
|Eric Nicolas||₱1,050,000||Double Up (5 times)||February 19, 2019|
|Enchong Dee||₱1,145,000||Don't Blow The Joker (1 time)||April 12, 2019|
- "Minute to Win It scoops C21 Format Award for 'Best Studio Based Game Show'". NBC Universal. July 10, 2010. Archived from the original on July 14, 2011. Retrieved September 12, 2014.
- "'Fear Factor,' 'Minute to Win It,' Who Do You Think You Are?' and 'The Sing Off' All Canceled by NBC". May 13, 2012.
- (episodes 110, 125, and 126). Nbc.com.
- West, Kelly. "Minute To Win It Review: Fieri Shines As Host". Cinema Blend. Retrieved April 7, 2010.
- "Minute to Win It's Summer Premiere" on YouTube (June 30, 2010).
- "NBC ANNOUNCES NEW MID-SEASON SCHEDULE". NBC Media Centre. Retrieved 18 November 2010 Archived September 3, 2012, at Archive.today. Nbcuniversal.presscentre.com (November 15, 2010).
- Minute to Win It – About – NBC Site. NBC.com.
- "MundoFox's Minuto Para Ganar Season Premiere With Marco Antonio Regil". MundoFox (Press release). Latinheat Entertainment. April 15, 2013. Retrieved December 13, 2016.
- MBC.net. MBC.net.
- Telefe propone un minuto para ganar un millón de pesos con Marley. Extremista.com.ar.
- USArmenia TV Archived March 25, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. USArmenia TV (September 21, 2012).
- Minute to win It – Official Site Yahoo!7 TV. Yahoo!7 TV. Retrieved 21 November 2010 Archived May 30, 2010, at the Wayback Machine. Au.tv.yahoo.com.
- "Privacy settings". myprivacy.dpgmedia.be.
- 60 Secondes Chrono – RTL TVI. Rtltvi.be.
- Programa Silvio Santos. SBT.
- TVN – Un Minuto para Ganar – ¡Última guapa en pie! Archived May 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. Tvn.cl.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on September 19, 2013. Retrieved August 20, 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Un Minuto para Ganar Archived November 20, 2010, at the Wayback Machine. CaracolTV.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 14, 2014. Retrieved July 5, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110228041045/http://www.teletica.com/minutoparaganar/index.php. Archived from the original on February 28, 2011. Retrieved May 12, 2011. Missing or empty
- TV-Invitation til campister "Det Perfekte Minut" – DCU.dk – Dansk Camping Union – Campingferie i Danmark. DCU.dk (July 16, 2011).
- The Leading Minuto Para Ganar Ecuador Site on the Net Archived August 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. minutoparaganarecuador.com.
- "انتظرونا غدا فى 11 مساء موعدك مع المتعة و الإثارة في برنامج المسابقات رقم 1 في العالم Minute to Win It على قناة النهار". alnaharlive.net (in Arabic). April 30, 2014. Archived from the original on May 25, 2014. Retrieved May 29, 2014.
- TF1 mise sur de nouveaux jeux | France Soir. Francesoir.fr.
- (in German) Die perfekte Minute mit Ulla Kock am Brink. Sat1. Retrieved 21 November 2010. Sat1.de.
- Time – Έρχεται το "Minute to win it". Real.gr (July 16, 2011).
- Egy perc és nyersz! – és tényleg csak ennyi kell. Retrieved 21 June 2011. Rtlklub.hu.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on February 27, 2015. Retrieved September 27, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link). skjarinn.is.
- India's Minute To Win It | India AXN Archived April 11, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Axn-india.com.
- Home Sweet Home. YouTube.
- indya.com - STAR - VIJAY - Home Sweet Home Archived January 24, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Vijay.indya.com.
- "Minute to Win It hadir di Indonesia, hanya di MNCTV on Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- "טלויזיה – אליפות ישראל בדקה". iwomen.co.il. March 22, 2011. Retrieved June 12, 2011.
- http://www.unminutopervincere.rai.it/dl/portali/site/articolo/ContentItem-babea67f-49c0-479a-9389-08cb981ecf11.html?homepage. Retrieved August 10, 2011. Missing or empty
- Anda Ada 60 Sat. Astro. Retrieved 24 November 2010. Archived November 19, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Sitio Oficial Minuto Para Ganar Televisa.com
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on January 2, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on January 2, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Nieuwe spelsensatie 'Minute To Win It' met Gordon op zaterdagavond" (in Dutch). RTL.NL. December 15, 2010. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
- Millionær på ett minutt – Programguide for alle kanaler – TV 2, NRK, TV3, TVN. Tv2.no (March 18, 2011).
- "Johanna San Miguel conducirá nuevo programa concurso | America Televisión". Archived from the original on December 4, 2010.
- "Milion w minutę". Milionwminute.tvn.pl. Archived from the original on January 16, 2013. Retrieved June 27, 2013.
- (in Portuguese) Ganha Num Minuto Archived January 28, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Sic.sapo.pt.
- "Castigi in 60 de secunde". Castigiin60desecunde.a1.ro. December 27, 2010. Archived from the original on December 23, 2010. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
- "Минутное дело / Cмотреть все выпуски онлайн /". Russia.tv. Retrieved June 27, 2013.
- (in Serbian) Prva Srpska Televizija :: Savršen minut. Prva.rs.
- Archived March 24, 2014, at the Wayback Machine Minute To Win It Singapore
- Minuta do zmage – Naslovnica Archived May 12, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. Minutadozmage.24ur.com.
- 사소한 도전 60초. Imbc.com.
- "Uno para ganar". cuatro.com. Archived from the original on April 26, 2011. Retrieved April 15, 2011.
- Dailymirror.lk Print Edition Archived July 17, 2012, at Archive.today. Print.dailymirror.lk (October 3, 2012).
- "Minuten". svt.se. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
- (in Thai)ข่าวบันเทิง : ผู้เข้าออดิชั่นรายการ "Junior minute to win it" (News: The audition for program "Junior minute to win it"). Thaitv3.com.
- Kazanmak İçin 1 Dakika / Program / Kanal D / İzle. Kanald.com.tr.
- "Minuto Para Ganar | La Tele". Teledoce.com. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
- Un Minuto para Ganar. Facebook.
- Một phút để chiến thắng – Minute to win it Archived May 10, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Motphutdechienthang.vn (May 29, 2012).
- Video on YouTube
- Video on YouTube
- "Chefs become "Minute To Win It" First Millionaires". ABS-CBN. February 4, 2014. Retrieved February 4, 2014.
- "WATCH: Peñalosa, son win P1M on 'Minute To Win It'". ABS-CBN News. February 19, 2014. Retrieved February 19, 2014.
- "WATCH: Meg Imperial wins P1M on 'Minute To Win It'". ABS-CBN News. July 22, 2016. Retrieved July 27, 2016.
- "WATCH: Jodi Sta. Maria wins P1 million on 'Minute To Win It'". ABS-CBN News. September 19, 2016. Retrieved September 20, 2016.
- "Negi, Long win P1 million on 'Minute to Win It'". ABS-CBN News. February 9, 2017. Retrieved February 10, 2017.
- News, ABS-CBN. "WATCH: The moment Zeus won P1-million on 'Minute to Win It'". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved January 15, 2019.
- "WATCH: Eric Nicolas, pinakabagong milyonaryo sa Minute To Win It!". entertainment.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved April 12, 2019.
- "IN PHOTOS: Enchong Dee wins P1M on Minute To Win It". entertainment.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved April 17, 2019.
- Official website (GSN US)