Ministry of Science and Technology (Bangladesh)
The Ministry of Science and Technology (Bengali: বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তি মন্ত্রণালয়; Bijñāna ō prayukti Montronaloya) (abbreviated as MOST) is a ministry of the government of Bangladesh which coordinates science and technology activities in Bangladesh.
|বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তি মন্ত্রণালয়|
Bijñāna ō prayukti Montronaloya
The principle agenda of the Ministry of Science and Technology is socio-economic development of Bangladesh through research, development, extension and successful utilization of science and technology.
Agencies and departments under the MOST
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission (BAEC)
- Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (BCSIR)
- National Museum of Science and Technology (NMST)
- Bangladesh National Scientific and Technical Documentation Centre (BANSDOC)
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo Theatre
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority
- National Institute of Biotechnology (NIB)
- Bangladesh Oceanographic Research Institute (BORI)
- Nuclear Power Plant Company Bangladesh Limited
- Bangabandhu Science and Technology Fellowship Trust (BSTFT)