Ministry of Aviation
The Ministry of Aviation was a department of the United Kingdom government established in 1959. Its responsibilities included the regulation of civil aviation and the supply of military aircraft, which it took on from the Ministry of Supply.
Ministers of Aviation
- Edgerton, David (1996). Science, technology, and the British industrial "decline", 1870-1970. Cambridge; New York, NY, USA: Cambridge University Press, p. 40. ISBN 978-0-521-57127-2.
- David Butler and Gareth Butler, Twentieth Century British Political Facts 1900-2000, Macmillan 2000, p. 27.
- Butler and Butler, p. 58.
- Butler and Butler, p. 30.
- Butler and Butler, p. 301.
- Flight International, no. 2756, vol. 81, 4 January 1962, p. 2.