Miller's pier (Russian: при́стань Ми́ллера, Pristan Millera), is a railway station at the quay in Sestroretsk Kurort, Russia. The 50-metre (160 ft) pier was constructed from boulders dumped into the Gulf of Finland. In time, the harbour acquired the name "Miller's Harbour".
View of Miller's pier in 1913
Societies of the Sestroretsk railway,
Miller's line (1873-1886)
|Distances in kilometers|
Miller's line railroad line includes Sestroretsk spur line
On the bay coast, in 1875, a branch line was laid to the landing stage, and the first structures were erected on it in the same year. In 1899–1900 the Kurort's esplanade was opened, and the line was surrounded with two low enclosures.
- Chepurin, Sergey; Arkady Nikolayenko (May 2007). "Sestroretsk and Primorskaya railways(Сестрорецкая и Приморская железные дороги)" (in Russian). terijoki.spb.ru. Retrieved 21 February 2009.