Midshipman Jack is a 1933 American pre-Code action film directed by Christy Cabanne and written by Frank Wead and F. McGrew Willis. The film stars Bruce Cabot, Betty Furness, Frank Albertson, Arthur Lake, and Florence Lake. The film was released on September 22, 1933, by RKO Pictures.
|Directed by||Christy Cabanne|
Tommy Atkins (assistant)
|Produced by||Merian C. Cooper|
|Screenplay by||Frank Wead|
F. McGrew Willis
|Music by||Max Steiner|
|Edited by||Basil Wrangell|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
- Bruce Cabot as Jack Austin
- Betty Furness as Ruth Rogers
- Frank Albertson as Russell H. Burns
- Arthur Lake as Allen S. Williams
- Florence Lake as Sally Withers
- John Darrow as Clark Simpson
- Purnell Pratt as Captain Rogers
- Margaret Seddon as Mrs. Burns
- "Midshipman Jack (1933) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Movie Review - Cradle Song - Dorothea Wieck, Sir Guy Standing and Louise Dresser in a Film Version of Cradle Song". Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Midshipman Jack Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Midshipman Jack". TV Guide. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- Midshipman Jack on IMDb
- Synopsis at AllMovie
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.