Midnight (1998 film)
|Directed by||Walter Salles|
|Written by||Walter Salles|
João Emanuel Carneiro
José de Carvalho
Luiz Carlos Vasconcelos
|Music by||Antônio Pinto|
|Edited by||Felipe Lacerda|
La Sept Arte
Haut et Court
Its production was ordered by the Franco-German TV network Arte that asked ten filmmakers of different countries about the turn of the century for the 2000, Seen By... project. A co-production with France, it was produced in three weeks with a low budget.
- "Filmes Brasileiros Lançados - 1995 a 2012" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Ancine. p. 31. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 1, 2014. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- Barbosa, Rafhael (December 29, 2007). "Meu tempo é hoje". Gazeta de Alagoas (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on May 29, 2014. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- Boscov, Isabela (November 3, 1999). "Uma deprê total". Veja (in Portuguese). Editora Abril. Archived from the original on June 1, 2014. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- "Ariel > Ganadores y nominados > Walter Salles" (in Spanish). Academia Mexicana de Artes y Ciencias Cinematográficas. Archived from the original on May 28, 2014. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- "Depois do 'Oscar', governo muda regras do cinema". Folha de S. Paulo (in Portuguese). Grupo Folha. February 14, 2000. Archived from the original on February 27, 2014. Retrieved February 27, 2014.