Michele Cozzoli (3 May 1915 – 31 August 1961) was an Italian composer, conductor and arranger.
|Born||3 May 1915|
|Died||31 August 1961 46) (aged|
Life and career
Born in Naples, Cozzoli studied piano and violin under the composer Raffaele Caravaglios. After the military service, he made his professional debut as a conductor, before focusing into composing and arranging music for films and revues.
- Falsehood (1952)
- Torna! (1953)
- The White Angel (1955)
- Sunset in Naples (1955)
- Sangue di zingara (1956)
- Mermaid of Naples (1956)
- Serenata a Maria (1957)
- Oh! Sabella (1957)
- Il Conte di Matera (1957)
- Cavalier in Devil's Castle (1959)
- World of Miracles (1959)
- The Pirate and the Slave Girl (1959)
- Pirates of the Coast (1960)
- Le signore (1960)
- Knight of 100 Faces (1960)
- Sword in the Shadows (1961)
- Guns of the Black Witch (1961)
- Riccardo Giagni. "Cozzoli, Michele". Gino Castaldo (edited by). Dizionario della canzone italiana. Curcio Editore, 1990.
- Enrico Deregibus. "Michele Cozzoli". Dizionario completo della Canzone Italiana. Giunti Editore, 2010. ISBN 8809756258.