Michel Lemoine (1922–2013) was a French actor and film director.
|Born||30 September 1922|
|Died||27 July 2013|
|Years active||1948 - 1997 (film)|
- After Love (1948)
- The Treasure of Cantenac (1950)
- The Crossroads (1951)
- The Prisoner of the Iron Mask (1962)
- Hercules vs. Moloch (1963)
- The Bread Peddler (1963)
- The Road to Fort Alamo (1964)
- Mission to Caracas (1965)
- The Lost Woman (1966)
- Senn p.202
- Senn, Bryan. The Most Dangerous Cinema: People Hunting People on Film. McFarland, 2013.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.