Michael Talbot (musicologist)
Talbot is a former Professor of Music at the University of Liverpool. An expert in Italian baroque music, Talbot has authored monographs on Antonio Vivaldi and Tommaso Albinoni, and is an editor of the scholarly journal "Studi Vivaldiani". He is also active as a historicist composer, and a member of the "Vox Saeculorum" society.
- Curriculum Vitae of Emeritus Professor Michael Talbot, FBA
- "Talbot, Prof. Michael Owen", Who's Who (online edition, Oxford University Press, December 2017). Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "The knives are out over the authenticity of an opera..." London: The Daily Telegraph. 23 November 2004. Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- "Lost Handel set for modern debut". BBC. 12 March 2001. Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- Vox Saeculorum roster
- White, Michael (21 November 2004). "The Vivaldi Hunters". The New York Times. Retrieved 8 September 2009.