The Miami Midnites were a professional minor league basketball team based in Miami, Florida. Established in 2014, the club was an affiliate of the Maccabi Haifa B.C. of the Israeli Basketball Premier League, The team is owned by Jeffrey Rosen, CEO of Triangle Entertainment.
|Team history||Miami Midnites (2014-present)|
|Based in||Davie, Florida|
|Arena||David Posnack Jewish Community Center|
|Championships||2 (2014, 2015-FBA)|
Competing in the Florida Basketball Association, the Midnites named Florida Hall of Fame coach Marcos '"Shakey" Rodriguez its first head coach in April 2014. After an 11-1 regular season, Miami defeated Palm Beach Knights (141–121) in the FBA Playoff semifinals before capturing the league championship against Tampa Bay Rebels 98-82 on August 10, 2014.
After the FBA Summer season, Miami Midnites joined the American Basketball Association for the 2014–15 season. Miami were members of the ABA Southeast Division.
In their first season competing in the ABA Miami advanced through the league playoffs before losing in the ABA Championship to Shreveport-Bossier Mavericks.
|2014||FBA||11||1||1st||Won FBA championship|
|2014-15||ABA||17||3||2nd, Southeast Division||Runner-up (lost to Shreveport-Bossier Mavericks)|
|2015||FBA||12||0||1st||Won FBA championship|
|2015-16||ABA||24||4||2nd, Florida Division||Semifinals (lost to Windy City Groove)|
|2016||FBA||7||1||1st||Won FBA Championship|
- "Basketball farm team in Miami to feed Israeli league". San Diego Jewish World. 8 April 2014.
- "About Us". Triangle Entertainment. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "With American talent and ownership, Haifa team dethrones Israeli basketball dynasty". Jewish Telegraphic Agency. 25 June 2013.
- "Maccabi Haifa affiliate wins state title". Sun Sentinel. 18 August 2014.
- "Miami Midnites of Maccabi Haifa win Florida Basketball Association title". Miami Herald. 2 September 2014.
- "Miami Midnites to join ABA for 2014-15 Season". ABA. 8 September 2014.
- "Israeli basketball team's local minor league affiliate repeat as champs". Sun Sentinel. 24 August 2015.