Meny (meaning "Menu") is a Norwegian and Danish supermarket chain owned by NorgesGruppen and Dagrofa (only the Danish stores, NorgesGruppen owns a 49% stake in Dagrofa). The chain has historically only been active in Norway, where 187 stores operate under the brand. In 2015, 119 Meny stores opened in Denmark, which are rebranded SuperBest and Eurospar stores, brands owned by the Danish Dagrofa. The first Danish Meny stores opened in April 2015.
Meny supermarket in Snarøya, Norway
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meny (supermarket).|
- "Meny og Kiwi skal redde Norgesgruppen i Danmark". E24. 5 September 2014.
- "Dagligvare". NorgesGruppen.
- "SuperBest bliver til Meny". 4 September 2014.
- "Dagrova i dag". Dagrova. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02.
- "New supermarket opens its doors on Saturday". Børsen. April 2015.
- "Super Best and Euro Spar on the way out". Copenhagen Post. 5 September 2014.