Melek Hu, born Hou Meiling (Chinese: 侯美玲) 27 January 1989, Shenyang) is a Chinese-born Turkish table tennis player. She has played for Fenerbahçe TT since 2007 and also played for An Gang in China. She has won European championships in the mixed (2010), double (2015) and single (2016) events.
|Born||27 January 1989|
|Playing style||All round player|
|Highest ranking||13 (December 2016)|
|Current ranking||13 (December 2016)|
|Club||Fenerbahçe Table Tennis|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lb)|
- Played for Turkey 2008 Olympic Team in 2008 Olympic Games in China
- 1 time Turkish Super League Champion
- 1 time Turkish Champion
- 2009 Mediterranean Games Champion
- 1 time Balkan Games Champion
- 1 time ETTU Cup runner-up
- Bronze medal at the European Table Tennis Championships 2010
- Silver medal at the 2012 European Mixed Double Championships held in Buzau, Romania
- Qualified for the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Bronze medal at the 2015 European Games in women's singles in table tennis.
- Competed for Turkey at the 2016 Olympics
- European mixed champion in 2010
- European doubles champion in 2015
- European singles champion in 2016
- "ITTF World Ranking". ITTF. Archived from the original on 24 October 2016. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- Hou Mei Ling transferred to Fenerbahce
- Winning streak in table tennis
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Melek Hu". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Player profile on fenerbahce.org
- "ITTF_Database". Ittf.com. Archived from the original on 16 October 2012.
- Melek Hu eliminated in Beijing 2008
- Melek Hu won 2009 Mediterranean Games
- Melek Hu won 2008 Balkan Games
- Fenerbahçe played final in Ettu Cup
- "ROMSTAL European Mixed Doubles Championships-Filimon-Samara golden pairings again". European Table Tennis Union. 24 April 2012. Archived from the original on 22 October 2012. Retrieved 4 July 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Melek Hu.|