McAdam High School
McAdam High School is a grades 6-12 school located in southwestern McAdam, New Brunswick. It was founded in 1924, and in 1984, a more modern building was constructed. McAdam High is known for its cooperative education program. The town, and its high school, are named for late-19th-century politician John McAdam.
The school is located at 29 Lake Avenue, McAdam, NB E6J 1N7.
The school's sports teams are members of the New Brunswick Interscholastic Athletic Association. In 2012, none of the students at McAdam High did better than 4th place in provincial athletic competition.
A skateboard park, funded by a Royal Canadian Mounted Police Foundation grant, opened in 2011 adjacent to the high school.
- "NBIAA Track and Field Championships". NBIAA. Retrieved February 27, 2012.
- "Correction: Skateboard park receives RCMP Foundation grant, McAdam, N.B." Royal Canadian Mounted Police. September 15, 2011. Retrieved February 27, 2012.
- School Profile at its official website
- Facebook page
- Government of New Brunswick Department of Ediucation ratings
- Blog on a field trip to the provincial Capitol